6.18.2014

Currently...

Listening...to K-LOVE.

Eating...my morning apple (again)....boring.

Drinking...Diet Pepsi - and its a little flat, which is a bummer since I drink it for the bubbles.

Reading...emails.

Wearing...black crop pants, white T, black & white scarf, Sanuk yoga mat flip flops (they are so comfy!)

Feeling...tired and cranky.

Needing...the last 8 days of this work year to pass at warp speed...so ready for a month long break!

Wanting...to get some sewing projects completed this week.

Thinking...that I need to make a list...any list...checking stuff off always makes me feel better...

Enjoying...Elise's emerging vocabulary, especially when she brings me her coloring book and crayons and says "Sit here," - it means she wants to sit beside me, these still moments are getting rare, so I have to cherish them!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I wore almost the exact same outfit yesterday....except my flip flops aren't made out of yoga mats. :)

YAY for lists!