3.12.2014

Thin Mint Puppy Chow


If you love Thin Mints, you must try this recipe. Mine is not nearly as pretty as hers and I'm not sure why, but it sure did taste good!

P.S. I used WalMart brand Grasshopper cookies since I was a Scrooge and didn't give in to the doe eyed Girl Scouts outside of the grocery store and they tasted like the real deal to me.

What is your favorite Girl Scout cookie? And do they still go by cutesy names where you live or have they given over to the boring "Peanut Butter Patties" like they have here....note to the Girl Scouts, you are fooling no one, I still call them Tagalongs...

4 comments:

Jill said...

OK - I'm a bonehead, I've never heard of Puppy Chow for PEOPLE before, and I couldn't figure out why anyone would take the time to make this for a dog. lol! Sounds yummy, I'm a fan of chocolate AND mint...perhaps after Lent. ;)

Emmy said...

They still have the cute names here and thin mints are by far my favorite.

Sarah Shumate said...

I like the Thin Mints, but the Samoas are my favorites - the caramel coconut ones!

My guess as to why hers looks a little prettier is that she probably didn't stir her green pieces in with the others for that picture. Otherwise, her green pieces would have looked a little "dirtier" because of the chocolate pieces rubbing off on them. Hers looks staged - maybe she tucked the green ones in nicely just for the photo. Either way, I bet it tastes delicious!

Connie said...

Oh my goodness! I would love that!