12.12.2013

2013 Review Extravaganza - Q2

I'm linking up with a ton of wonderful gals who want to know what we have been up to this year. If you want to play along, visit any one of them, Shell @ Things I Can't Say, Emmy @ Emmy Mom, Lourie @ CA Girl, Natalie @ From Corporate to Domestic, Nicole @ Life's a Beach, Kenzie @ Life & Lemons, Amy @ Involuntary Smiles and Janette @ Johanson Journey for the details!


Today, I'm recapping April, May, and June.

I continued experimenting with recipes some in my Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker,including Cheesy Chicken Monterey and Spicy Chicken Mac and some inspired by Pinterest.


I celebrated my first Mother's Day by finally chronicling the day that I coughed out a baby.


The Rev became a Master, but could not convince me to call him by his title...


I showed you a great Stress Relief Gift.


And in a blink, Elise turned 6, 7, then 8 months old.


2 comments:

Emmy said...

Still love that birth story, they are always so fun to read. I wouldn't call my husband a Master either, even if he was one :)

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

I was having a hard time commenting last week on this but am back to try again!! Coughing out a baby-- you did so well!! Such an amazing family!!