9.06.2013

Currently...

Listening...to the Kindergarten class recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

Eating...a Cold-Eeze lozenge...fyi - "all natural wild cherry" means no taste.

Drinking...Coke Cherry Zero...and even it isn't getting rid of the cold lozenge aftertaste.

Reading...emails.

Wearing...jeans and flip flops, there is not much flop weather left.

Feeling...a little guilty for complaining about Halloween candy already being in the store and then getting giddy when I saw the Count Chocula.

Needing...for this head cold to leave quickly!

Wanting...more hours in the day...or a maid.

Thinking...about all that I still have to do for E's birthday, but I love the planning!

Enjoying...the fact that it is Friday!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Love this!

Stole it....

Sarah Shumate said...

I could always use more hours in the day! If only humans needed just four hours of sleep a night instead of 6-8, I'd be so much more productive! I hope you're having a great weekend!