4.05.2013

The Green Acres List

If you know me well, you know these 2 things - I am a city girl through and through and I love a list like a fat kid loves cake. The only thing better than a list is a bulleted list (that's still not as good as a list on lined paper...I love order...). Anyway, today for your reading enjoyment, I bring you The Green Acres List, a list of all of the things that I was totally clueless about until we headed for the hills...I'll be adding new things to the list all the time, I am sure!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Wow. Are you sure you don't live in my town?? 99% of this pertains to us. Isn't it charming to live in the sticks. ;)

KatiePerk said...

Bwahaha. This list is awesome.

LeeLu Creations said...

Ha ha! Well then, I do hope that in true Southern gal fashion that turkey is now in your freezer for Thanksgiving! :)

Karrie Shew said...

hehehe....love it

Connie said...

Did you hit a Turkey?

Sarah Shumate said...

Hahahaha! This kills me!! It's all so true - except I can't attest to the noises a turkey makes when you hit one with your car. Hopefully he died a quick death???

Janette Johanson said...

Great list! Snake oil as cough medicine? I'll have to google that one. How did you car do after hitting the turkey? I know deer and other animals have been known to total a car-- yikes! I've never created road kill.. I've only seen the aftermath- ew. Hate to be the person to clean up that stuff on roads! agh!

Janette Johanson said...

Great list! Snake oil as cough medicine? I'll have to google that one. How did you car do after hitting the turkey? I know deer and other animals have been known to total a car-- yikes! I've never created road kill.. I've only seen the aftermath- ew. Hate to be the person to clean up that stuff on roads! agh!