2.25.2013

Monday Morning Mash-Up

It is way too early to be up on a Monday morning, and my brain is full! Here's a peek inside my head this Monday morning:
  • I have a workshop 3 days this week, normally I'd spend the night since it is about an hour and a half away, but I don't want to be away from Elise, so I'm commuting each day. Drive starts at 6 to get there on time and I won't be home until 7 each evening. Long days sitting listening to how we are converting our data system come July...don't be jealous...a few more weeks and I get another workshop on financial planning, then you can turn pea green...
  • Speaking of Elise, I adore her and I wouldn't trade her for the world, but at the current rate, she is going to have more hair than me soon. These hormones sip, I'm losing hair by the handful. Moms, got any tips?
  • My lower back is killing me, which is going to make those comfortable conference center chairs awesome. Anybody else have backaches after having an epidural?
  • Packed some yummy snacks for these long days...this Cracker Jack'd stuff is insanely good!
  • The Rev is sick...this is no bueno.
  • Please let my phone battery hold out so that I can surf when I get bored today...
  • I'll leave you with the words Pink Zebra gave me...chocolate doesn't ask silly questions, chocolate understands...
Thanks for letting me whine--have a great Monday for you and for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're looking for fuller hair there's this brand called Nioxin that stimulates hair growth. They have about six different types to cater to each hair need (my husband had coarse hair and is pretty bald on top and it's making a difference0 and I started losing a little hair when I started a new pill that make my hair start falling out and now I have a lot of new growth. Not the cheapest stuff but it really does work.

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

My goodness you've got your hands full and its only Monday! I thought when pregnant, your hair doesn't fall out but its like the moment you give birth, your hair falls out. My girlfriend would eventually start growing back and look like baby hair growing in. If anything there's a cute array of hats comin' out. I dread nights away from my kids,so I get it. Too bad the Rev is sick or you could ask him to help your back.
Hope your week gets better.
xoxo

Connie said...

I always lost lots of hair after being pregnant. And menopause is around the corner....my hair was falling out the month of December! Crazy!

Emmy said...

That is a long day! How awesome that you are making the drive so you can be home though. Good luck.