11.30.2012

There Really Is A Right And A Wrong Way...

I don't really have anything to say today, other than I am so glad it is Friday and my 1st full week back at work is over. In the absence of anything earth shattering to share with you, I thought that I should offer you a little educational moment.

My girl, Impulsive, sent a super cute outfit and a bunch of headbands to Elise. Someone saw the sweatbands headbands lying on the counter and demonstrated the wrong way to wear them...
luckily, Elise knows the right way!
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Awesome!!!!!!

Connie said...

HA! I love it!

Jill said...

LOL!! Too funny... Looks much better on Elise. ;) Happy Friday!!

Rebecca said...

lol...love this

LeeLu Creations said...

Ha! I'm surprised it didn't get stretched out too much to fit on her sweet little head after all that. :)

Emily said...

both parties look adorable!