7.24.2012

Tipsy Tuesday (#176)

The dishwasher is not just for dishes...

Tip #176

Did you know that you could use your dishwasher to:
  • Clean ball caps
  • Wash action figures and other small toys (place in a mesh lingerie bag on the top rack)
  • Sanitize plastic brushes and combs
But take heed, these items are best left out of the dishwasher:
  • Cast iron and copper pots and pans
  • Crystal glasses
  • Wooden spoons
  • Insulated Mugs
**Alright now, I'm talking tips, head over to see what Impulsive and Shawn are talking about on Talk to us Tuesday!**

4 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Ooooh! I didn't think about small toys and sanitizing plastic brushes and combs...I'm going to have to utilize that tip! :)


Heat and Sleep, Ice Cream Fun, Compliment, BlogHer ’12 and I’m With Stupid – RTT Rebel

Rebecca said...

i'm thinking dogs should be left out to though he is working hard to clean up

Jill said...

I remember my mom washing my dad & brother's ball caps in the dishwasher! And my sister does kids toys all the time. I, however, did not know I shouldn't put wooden spoons in there...oops!

Connie said...

I put a wooden tong in the dishwasher last week and the glue....came unglued. :(