7.27.2012

Laugh All You Want...

A few years ago when I wasn't working and I was keeping Team Jacie's boy, Mater, there were some who made fun of my style. They said he was in Baby Boot Camp, complete with a regimented daily schedule. It's not the first time I've been accused of being a teensy weensy bit OCD, but I told them one day they would see what good would come from it.

Last week, while we were at the beach, B-Man and Mater came to spend the night with us one night. We went swimming and when we came home we gave each of the boys a job to do to clean up all of the water play stuff. B-Man was in charge of laying all of the towels out on the porch to dry and Mater was in charge of getting all of the wet flip flops out there. Now, they aren't matched up because the Rev called him back in while he was trying to do that, but didn't my little 2 year old Boot Camp graduate do a good job lining them all up on the door mat?

Laugh all you want, but we OCD'ers will rule the world one day!



5 comments:

Jill said...

haha! Love it! You definitely taught him well! ;)

Rebecca said...

haha love it

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

hahahaha...

www.cancerinthecity.com

The Lovely One said...

You have to start 'em young! We have no shoes rule upstairs, and whenever my husband runs upstairs with his shoes on, my 3-year old gives him such a scowl! "Daddy, you're not supposed to do that!"

Connie said...

Baby Boot Camp. That should be a thing!