5.25.2012

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap


If you are looking to add a few new books to your summer reading list, then this is the perfect swap for you!

The swap is being hosted by Beth from Living a Goddess Life and Angie from My So-Called Chaos. You'll send 3 books to your partner--a book you love, a book you haven't read, and a book your partner wants--and receive 3 in return.

But you need to hurry, sign up ends tomorow! Complete rules can be found here.

Anybody have any books that you have read that I might want to check out myself?

2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Visit my blog because I have a page on great books! :D I signed-up for the swap, and I am looking forward to it. Linking over from Miss Angie's.

Beth W said...

I'm so excited to have you as a partner! :D Thanks for signing up!