8.18.2011

By The Numbers

2 - # of episodes of Bachelor Pad waiting on the DVR...

3 - # of episodes of Pretty Little Liars that are waiting there, too...

4 - # of times I have repainted my big toenail in the last week....stupid , cheap polish...

6 - # of hours of sleep I have been able to squeeze in each night lately...

18 - # of days since my summer break ended, it feels like forever ago...

48 - # of hours to go until the weekend...

450 - # of kids left to update emergency contact info for in the school's system...

159 - # of days left in the new school year...

I hate math.....


6 comments:

Jill said...

I hate math too...lol

LeeLu Creations said...

LOVE PLL. You must catch up! Is it just me or is Spencer super annyoning?

Can you believe that I've actually gotten into Bachelor Pad this year? It's funny b/c I NEVER watch any of the bachelor/bachelorette shows. I mean, why do you want to fall for someone that's lovin' up to twenty other men/women at the same time?? They had me hooked with the Jake/Vienna drama. I'm team Jake b/c I can see that V is nothing but a manipulative dra-ma queen! How can the other peeps in the house not see it??

Jill said...

By the way - gave you an award on my blog today :)
http://jills-world.blogspot.com/2011/08/fish-tale-and-i-won-award.html

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

that's a fun way to look at things! I can't even think of a number to correlate with my life without it sounding so extreme..fun post!

Nay said...

Wanted to come by and say Congrats on the Versatile Blogger Award from Jill:) I won too, so to celebate, I'm following all of the blogs she awarded.
So, I'm your newest follower - come visit me too, www.covertocoverandbetween.blogspot.com
PS: Can I have your bloggy look - I'm a tad jealous~!

Chell said...

Math = no FUN! Wait... you did make it fun!