1.14.2011

I Really Do Love Ya More Than My Luggage...

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?

We were just having this conversation with Team Jacie the other day. The Rev's list is much longer than mine, but I can never resist "Steel Magnolias" or "Remember the Titans." The former has given me many favorite one-liners, and the latter just makes you feel good.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?

This varies from day to day and hour to hour, but since you said right now, I will go with rising costs and shrinking portions. Do companies really think that we don't notice that we are getting 1/3 less product (I have noticed this in everything from makeup to food) for 1/3 MORE money?

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?

Well, you guys hear enough about the Rev, so I'll give you the low down on my other BFF, which I would have to say is the girly half of Team Jacie. She is just enough--just enough like me to give us lots in common, just enough different from me to balance me out.

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?

I would have to say own a dessert or craft shop.

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?

The last part of this question, the whole cost thing, makes this one hard to answer. I would say magazines, but some of those big ones that cost like $9 or $10, I just can't make myself buy, not matter what they put on the cover.

7 comments:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

I know what you mean about the magazines!!! Do they not realize that for about a buck fifty more you can by a book!! And speaking of prices - my husband and I were just talking about how companies are shrinking portion sizes as if we won't catch on. Another reason to stock up on everything you can - now!

Anonymous said...

Here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/five-question-friday_14.html

Amanda Wissmann said...

I still havent seen Steel Magnolias...(I know, I know)

Just stopping by from the Blog hop!

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Hi, I am your newest follower...
Just dropping in to let you know, I have an early entry form posted for a HUGE giveaway package! Worth over $400!
We Don't Have It All Together It's the top post on my blog.

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

I'm a huge fan of Steel Magnolias. Always watch it when it's on - commercails and all!

Anonymous said...

found your blog through my little life's blog :)
loved your 5 question friday post!

Anonymous said...

You've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html