11.12.2010

Weebles Wobble...and They Do Fall Down...

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?

My stars, if you all knew who you were asking this question of, you would know that I have far too many accidents from which to choose! I have been known to be pretty clumsy, and I like to be clumsy in public, so the pain is usually just to my pride. But once in Denver, on a business trip, in front of pretty much the whole office (I told you I was a public person!), I fell on a crack in the sidewalk and ended up with a massive knot on my knee--it hurt soooo bad. The Rev jokes that we need one of those OSHA boards that says how many days I have been accident free...My last "episode," as he likes to call them, was probably back in August when I slid on my socks in the hallway and cracked my skull on the bathroom door frame, so I guess I am about 80 or so days episode free...This is turning into a long answer, but the Rev also thinks that I look like a Weeble when I fall, because I just put my arms by my side and go with it, no need to break an arm trying to catch myself, just go with it and pick yourself up when it is over.

2. How much sleep do you get at night?

I try to get at least 7 hours, but that rarely happens. It is usually more like 6. I try to make up for it on Saturdays by sleeping in.

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?

I don't remember when I stopped believing, but I definitely remember when someone spilled the beans to my brother. He was probably about 6 and he came home from school, hid behind a chair in the living room and cried for hours.

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?

The Town with Ben Affleck--it was pretty good. And in a rare moment, the Rev and I actually went to see it together. As I have told you before, it is not uncommon for us to go to the movies and see separate movies--he gets his way, I get mine, we all live happily ever after. Its a thing of beauty...

5. What do you wear to bed?

I usually wear a T-shirt and some sort of pants throughout the evening and lose the pants at bedtime. It won't be pretty if the house ever catches on fire in the middle of the night, but it sure is comfortable! And I never, ever, no matter how cold, wear socks to bed, my feet need to be free or I can't sleep.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

New follower from 5QF! Hope to see you visit my blog sometime!! :)

spitupchronicles.blogspot.com

signingcharity said...

Your post title caught my eye. I used to fall a lot and they would tell me weebles wobble but they don't fall down, but I did! Glad I am not the only weeble that falls down.

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Stopping by from the blog hop-thanks for sharing your answers!
Have a great week!
Josanne