9.10.2010

You Light Up My Life...

Five Question Friday

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

It depends--birthday or Christmas money, no guilt. Just good, old regular we-could-pay-off-something-or-save-this money, yep, big guilt.

2. How well do you know your neighbors?

Not very well--except for the old man next door who mows his yard shirtless--I know way more about him than I want to...

3. What age are you looking forward to being?

Retirement age, which will probably be like a bajillion by the time I qualify.

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?

YES!!!! I love magazines and catalogs, so I'm willing to run out and check the mailbox even though I know odds are there will be some bills mixed in.

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?

Sitting on a super tacky red and orange floral couch, in a room with hideous curtains, (I think they were in the basement of a split level house) listening to my Mom play Debby Boone's "You Light Up My Life" on the stereo (yes, an actual record!). Because I don't want you to hurt yourself trying to conjure up an image of the couch and curtains, see the pic of me, my brother and MeeMaw above...

No comments: