9.24.2010

I Hover...

1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian,Scottish)?

The Rev and I were just discussing this the other day and I think I would go with Cajun. I just like the way they sound. But I don't want to be like the men on Swamp People, I just want the accent.

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)

No way! Has to be in a bed and with covers, no matter how hot it is, I can't sleep without covers. And I have to have at least 2 hours to sleep or I don't even bother.

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?

Depends...like in a gas station, never--if that is the only option, you would be surprised how long I could hold it. But I will go in a nice restaurant or a nice rest area. And I have to hover...never sit on the actual seat.

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?

Bill Gates...with a Scrabble board. I'd play him as many rounds of Scrabble as we can get in, each worth $1,000,000 and I'd take all of his money. He'd cry like a baby...

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?

We started out as friends, so it is hard to really pinpoint an actual first date, but it was probably to eat Mexican food!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooooh, I love the game idea with Bill Gates! Great answers!

TheFitHousewife said...

Hi. Stopping by from Mama M's. I love your answers, too funny. I love the Bill Gates one!