9.17.2010

I {Heart} Football!

1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
I don't know about the first, but I could not sleep for a while after watching Psycho.

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
FOOTBALL!! Fantasy football, South Carolina Gamecocks football, SEC football, Tim Tebow football, you get the idea...

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Hmmm, this is a tough one, but I am going to go with hats, not sure why, but I think they are cute, just not on me.

4. Did you make good grades in school?
For the most part, yes, but I did have to work at it.

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
So many, it is embarassing--BHG, Southern Living, Rachel Ray (free subscription), Martha Stewart Living (another freebie), Redbook, Woman's Day, Family Circle....

No comments: