* I woke up exhausted, because we are so cheap that we turned off the A/C while we were away on vacation last week and came home to a refreshing 95 degree house--down to a crisp 87 by bedtime which made for a totally sleepless night.
* I smacked my lip on the kitchen counter at the beach house (don't ask!) and it hurts like the mischief!
* I have a zit the size of a small country brewing on my forehead--what am I 13?
* I received 5 magazines in the mail AFTER I get back from my trip..fat lot of good..
* I am single-handedly destroying the rainforests by sending out resumes, which promptly turn into rejection letters...where are all of the companies that want willing, hard workers?
* I could go on AND on AND on, but you get the idea...
Deep breath and say it over and over....Keep Calm & Carry On! As my beloved Scarlett would say, "tomorrow is another day..."