7.26.2010

Messy Monday...

Ever have one of those Mondays? Just a hot mess from the time that the alarm rings? Today was that day. Here is my whiny recap of all that has been wrong with this day...

* I woke up exhausted, because we are so cheap that we turned off the A/C while we were away on vacation last week and came home to a refreshing 95 degree house--down to a crisp 87 by bedtime which made for a totally sleepless night.

* I smacked my lip on the kitchen counter at the beach house (don't ask!) and it hurts like the mischief!

* I have a zit the size of a small country brewing on my forehead--what am I 13?

* I received 5 magazines in the mail AFTER I get back from my trip..fat lot of good..

* I am single-handedly destroying the rainforests by sending out resumes, which promptly turn into rejection letters...where are all of the companies that want willing, hard workers?

* I could go on AND on AND on, but you get the idea...

Deep breath and say it over and over....Keep Calm & Carry On! As my beloved Scarlett would say, "tomorrow is another day..."

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I just saw tha tsaying on another photographer's blog! LOVE it! I'm sorry you had such a bad day... Mondays really are that way sometimes! Hopefully your Tuesday was much better! Good luck with your job hunt!