5.28.2010

I Have a New Toy!

A few weeks ago, I needed a cute tag for a gift but couldn't find anything that I liked. I make lots of gifts that need tags, like jelly/jam, body scrubs, baked goods, etc.. I like the round paper key ring type tags but they are pretty plain, so I was so excited when I found this Tag Maker and set of rims online for dirt cheap. You just trace your rim shape (using the template provided) onto any paper that you want,--I used scrapbook paper in the one you see here--cut it out, insert into your rim, then into the actual Tag Maker, and press! Add a punched hole, some ribbon and the tag is finished.

This is a perfect way to make use of all of those little scraps of paper that crafting always leaves me with. The rims come in all sizes and shapes, so you can make a tag to fit any project. Can't wait for Christmas to pretty up all those packages with my new toy!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That is AWESOME! May have to look into that toy for myself!

KatiePerk said...

I need that toy too! How cool!! have a great weekend!