4.20.2010

3 Ingredients to Yum!

As I've mentioned before, we are big time grillers around here. I love it because we don't have to heat the kitchen up with the stove. And the Rev handles grill duty, so if I plan the menu just right, I can get by with a whole meal on the grill and no kitchen duty for me!

If I want to see the Rev grin with delight, all I have to do is mention that we are having Grilled Flatbread. It is so easy and requires just 3 ingredients! This past weekend, we threw on these Caramelized Beef Skewers and a mess of flatbread and it was good! Try it, once you see how easy it is and how delicious it tastes, you'll be hooked.

Grilled Flatbread

Rhodes Frozen White Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature following package instructions
Olive Oil
Morton Nature's Seasons Seasoning Blend or any other blend you happen to like

Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.

Flatten dough into a circle. Brush both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning blend.

Place on grill over medium heat and grill each side for about a minute, until golden brown lines appear.

Linked to : Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam

3 comments:

KatiePerk said...

This looks delicious! I love grilling too!

Smart Money Mom said...

Yum! I have to add these and your beef skewers to my favorites so we can try them!

the country cook said...

What a great idea! I love Rhodes' products (their cinnamon rolls are to die for) - guess I'm going to have to add this to my list of things to try with their rolls. :-) - www.delightfulcountrycookin.com