12.05.2009

P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-N-G...

The tree is in the house, but not decorated...

Only 2 rooms show any signs of Christmas, other than massive amounts of red and green clutter...

The mailbox cover and wreath on the front door still scream "Fall"...


The big pre-holiday clean is still in progress...


So, what am I doing? Making stuff, so that I can put it all off a little longer, of course. I'll get the decorating done before the middle of next week and post some pics, but until then, take a gander at what I've been up to.


Feather & Ribbon Trees


A little JOY for the Rev's office

Holiday Pretzel Treats


Marshmallow Snowman Pops


1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am seriously DYING over your feather and ribbon trees! How in the world did you make those? They are amazing!

My camera...
I have a Nikon D90... recently upgraded from a D40X! I absolutely LOVE it! My favorite lens to take pics of the kiddos is the 50mm fixed. It's a must have when you get your camera! You'll have to let me know when you make the move! It's a VERY exciting thing! :)