Here is what you do:
1. Place 1 1/4 cup M&M's in a wide mouth quart jar (if you don't use a wide mouth jar, you will never fit everything inside!).
2. Reduce 1 sleeve graham crackers to crumbs. Add 1/3 cup brown sugar to the crumbs and place in a resealable baggie.
3. Place 8 marshmallow peeps (the pumpkins were small, so I used 8 sets of 2) standing up, facing out around the inside of the jar. Press them up against the glass, but don't squash them.
4. Press the baggie of crumbs down in there.
5. Top with a lid and decorative fabric, paper, ribbon, etc.
6. Attach a gift tag giving the following instructions:
Empty the brown sugar/graham cracker crumb mixture into a bowl. Add the M&M’s. Mix well. Melt 1/2 cup butter; add 1 teaspoon vanilla. Pour this over the dry ingredients, mixing well. Pat into a greased 9" square pan. Top with Peeps. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.(Makes 9 to 12 bars.)
Go see Kimba for other DIY Day projects!