8.11.2009

Tipsy Tuesday (#26)

Dentists around the world would be shocked if I told you how infrequently I change my toothbrush out. I just get one really broken in by the time you should be changing it out. I'll try to do better, I promise.

Tip #26

Add an old toothbrush to your cleaning caddy every 3 months and see what you can get done!

1. Use a stiff toothbrush to clean caked-on foods from stove burners and kitchen controls. Dip it in soapy water to clean oven knobs and dishwasher buttons.

2. After letting stain remover soak on that soiled garment, scrub the fabric from the backside with a toothbrush.

3. Run a toothbrush between the bristles or teeth of your brushes and combs to get out residue from sticky hair products.

4. Flip open the lid of your coffeemaker, dip a toothbrush in a mix of 1 part vinegar and 1 part water, and scrub away old grounds, mineral deposits and stains.

5. No need to break your nails cleaning bathroom tile grout--a toothbrush scrubs between tiles and around faucets with ease.

No comments: