1.29.2009

Here we go...

So, I've decided that blogs are like the online version of people watching at the mall, which I love to do, er, loved to do, back when we lived in a city with a mall...any-hoo...

I have found some really great "people to watch" (read blogs to follow) over the last few months--mostly home decorating/crafty/cooking type deals, 'cause that is my main interest. And I started thinking, hey, I can do this, write a few posts each week, fill you in on my life in the country, share rare nuggets of wisdom, add my 2 cents to the cyberspace community..plus have I mentioned that there is no Target where we live now? What else am I supposed to do?

So, I guess this is the beginning of that endeavor. I hope you'll check back often to see what I'm up to, what I've been creating, and enjoy my random bits of nothing.

Random thought of the day: I just finished Chex Mix--not MeeMaw's good kind, just the regular stuff you buy at the store--and I realized that I don't eat the bagel chips and always eat the rest of the mix in the following order; pretzels, wheat chex, and last, the corn chex. Anybody else have a weird eating habit to share?


No comments: